Sunday, February 15, 2009

Trip to Papiliorama






What a nice break from this cold long lingering winter! We headed out to the Swiss Tropical Gardens in Kerzers, Switzerland (home of the Papiliorama) and and enjoyed a hot humid tropical day.

Even better, we met up with Margaret and her children and caught up a bit with our lives. Unfortunately Dedi was feeling sick and missed out on the adventure.

I think Brenna and Aubrey enjoyed it more than me...What I thought was just a butterfly sanctuary turned out to also house rare tarantulas, snakes, and free flying bats. After the 2nd one flew within nanometers of my exposed scalp, I was ready to face winter again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't blame you...I would have been out the door after seeing the spider!

Ava

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home