Friday, December 16, 2005

Neighborhood Cafe


Monday night after a long trip back 'home' and a long work day on top of that, I found myself wandering around our new neighborhood, looking for an open Restaurant...The place I had in mind was closed but just down the street (and closer to our flat) I found an open restaurant with reasonable prices. Not only that, their specialty was, get this, Mexican food! Now having just come back from a week in Colorado where I ate Mexican food 2-3 times a day, I decided to play it safe and stick with the Swiss specials...but tonight I'm going to give some guacamole and a chicken burrito a try! The picture to the right is not of the restaurant (my attempt to take a flashless shot didn't quite work), but it is the daylight view from the building next door. Pretty nice, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home