Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ouchy



I practiced taking the Metro today and the only 'tourist tax' I paid was dropping a 5 swiss franc coin in the machine to buy a 2 swiss franc

discount ticket and then finding out the machine did not make change....

It was a beautiful albeit, cold day! I headed out to Ouchy and strolled thru the parks and the Olympic museum. It was quite nice. I also picked a good english/french dictionary at a Flea market to help me get thru a French detective novel I picked up yesterday.

Life is good here and I'm eating well...great cheese, bread, chocolate, and wine! What more could you want...ok, I did break down yesterday and bought some peanut butter! It sure tasted good. I also picked up some Pecans imported from Bruce's Arizona farm. Pretty good and only a few broken pieces!

Yesterday I found a nice electronic piano which I hope to pick up soon....not quite my Kawaii grand but it will do.

Cheers, Dave

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,
I appreciate the pix and updates.

Love ya,

Dd

3:18 PM  
Blogger DFisch said...

You bet!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home