Sunday, November 27, 2005

Dave Gets a Haircut


Well I was getting a bit ragged around the edges and decided it was time for a haircut. A co-worker recommended this beauty salon in Saint Sulpice, and since this might be where we might end up living, I thought it would be good to give the place a try.

I swung by the place before work and made an appointment for that afternoon. I arrived on time and the hair-stylist discussed style options with me...ie. how much do you want left?...I asked if I would get a discount due to my hair quantity or perhaps better said, lack thereof, and the beautician, without losing a beat, responded ..." I think I will need to charge you more...due to the extra work to find your hair!" Anyway, the haircut was fast and cheap and I left a happy camper!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,
I think you'll like my fiance James, he has the same "haircut"! Hope you had a wonderful birthday, and thanks so much for taking such good care of "my girl".
Love ya, Ava

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home