Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"Life is like riding a bike ...."

"Life is like riding a bike, If it's easy , it's a sign that you're going downhill. "

Those words of wisdom were sent to me by Margaret (now in Zurich) and I now have a new favorite saying!

I'd say, right now, were climbing up a bit of a hill, planning a move up the street to a slightly larger apartment. However, we are liable for this one's lease until we can find a new tenant. So we have been busy keeping the place clean, walking the dogs and showing the place. Hopefully we can get a new tenant quickly. In the meantime, if any of you want to see what our current living conditions look like, I've put pictures up at www.davidfisch.com as part of our advertising campaign....

By the way, is anyone still out there? Haven't heard much lately....

Cheers, Dave

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello out there, knock, knock, knock...I check every day, see what life's like on the other side of the pond! I really liked getting to see the apartment-if you could, post pictures of the new place, I'd like to see those too. James and I are well, it's rained 21 out of 31 days of May, so we are ready for the ARK!! Tell Diana hello and I miss her! Ava

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just tuned back in to your blog, Feesh. Very interesting.

Bag

8:27 PM  
Blogger DFisch said...

Hi Bagman! Glad you tuned back in. Hope to see you soon in Basel.

11:40 PM  
Blogger DFisch said...

Hi Ava,

Well we flipped-flopped and we're staying put...Long story, but in the end it seemed best to find a more compelling reason to change...it does give us some more time to enjoy the summer and not get all stressed out with a move.

Hope June brings you the May flowers!

;-) Dave
Dave

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home