Thursday, January 12, 2006

Dog Food Bargain


Tired of paying $20+ dollars for a 3Kg bag of grocery store quality dog food, I went to a pet store and started inquiring about different brands and value. I finally settled on a top quality Swiss brand and unfortunately they were offering a special that I couldn't refuse...18Kg for the price of 15 Kg...

Only after purchasing this 40lb bag of food did I consider how to get this back home. To the disbelief of the pet store owner and with the help of one of their sales persons, somehow we managed to stuff the whole bag into my magical REI daypack....The bike ride home was a bit top heavy and tough on the hills, but bag and I made it home safe and sound!

...Picture quality is bad, but that's Telly next to the bag with my stretched out back pack in the foreground..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home