Sunday, March 02, 2008

Spring's around the corner



The days are getting longer, flower shoots are coming up, and its starting to feel like Spring. Today started with some nice rain showers but soon the sun came out and things warmed up.

Haven't had a good ride in while so I did the Mollendruz loop that's quickly becoming one of my favorites. All back road riding, very little traffic, and some nice climbs and scenic views. It was a much needed break! Last week I was swamped with work and was recovering from a marathon trip the week before to New York, California and Florida! It's nice to be home.

Not much else new. Last night we rented a movie from a vending machine (pretty weird) and watched Premonition. The girls and I enjoyed it...though I quickly realized I had already seen it (or most of it) on a plane...

By the way, the peak in the background is Mont Blanc. It's situated between Italy and France and is the highest mountain in Western Europe..not often clear enough to see this well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home