Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More desert shots

Here are some more shots from our desert excursion..the sand was unbelievably fine...(am still finding it everywhere!)













Picture from my post on my dromedary (one humped camel) as we head out to see the sunset over the desert..




















Dedi looking out at the sunset




















Pretty Colors...



















Next morning, looking out from a tower down at the campsites and oasis...
























Morning shot of the Sahara before heading back ....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger QuantumMechanic said...

Keep 'em coming - love watching from here in Colorado. You make me want to start my own personal blog - mmmm... I do a professional one - (www.storageswitch.com/blog), but I love the personal - and interesting stuff you post. When (are?) you guys coming back?

..clark

8:29 AM  
Blogger DFisch said...

Hi Clark,
Glad to hear you're reading our blog...there have been no comments in quite some time!

I've realized that this is working out to be a great photo album for us to remember this adventure. And of course the comments from friends and family add to the perpsective.

We really have no idea when we're heading back. We love it here and for now, as long as we're both gainfully employed were gonna try to keep on truckin...But I must say I do miss the lil Red Rock production...

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home