Saturday, March 31, 2007

Riding with Bob

Picked up Bob in Morges today and we did a 30km loop of some touring, but mostly shopping and errands.

Bob drafted behind me the whole ride, never once complaining but never taking the lead either.

Our first stop was COOP where there was a large wine sale ending today. We stocked up...

then we hit Conforama where we picked up a nice office chair for Aubrey. From there it was a pleasant ride home.

The nice thing is that Bob carried all the groceries and purchases, leaving me to just pedal. And when we stopped for a break, Bob held my bike up, playing the role of a hi-tech kick stand!...

Who's Bob? See below...and sorry if I've misled you!
I think this is going to make the car-free life just a bit easier...a year and a half of carrying loads in my backpack is now history!




Bob with an empty sack and playing the role of a hi-tech kick stand...I'm also told that if you flip the trailer over, it can work as a small table. We'll have to see...this could be nice on a long touring ride! The trailer mounts to the rear axle and removes and installs in seconds.
Bob, all loaded up with chair, case of wine, and groceries!
Riding home with the full load!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you REALY got me, was wondering who Bob was!!!!!!!!!
gggggg

12:45 PM  
Blogger DFisch said...

It was too hard to resist, though I don't think I'm the first to play that game!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home