Friday, February 16, 2007

Dishwasher Pre wash cycle

Tigger and Telly have recently taken on the nasty habit of sticking their heads in the open dishwasher and doing a gratuitous pre-wash dish cleaning. I guess this is okay and ecologically if not hygienically sound.

I will say though that it can be a bit disconcerting when they do the taste test on the clean dishes....anyways...

Dedi's been out this week and it's been me at home wearing many hats. One hat that I was kind of proud to wear was my chef hat. Somehow, despite work and dog duty, I managed to put together a complete cooked dinner for the girls every night...I noticed however that regardless of how early I made dinner it appeared that the girls had already made a meal for themselves.

It was only when I noticed that Tigger and Telly have both spontaneously given up on the pre-clean activity that I figured out what was really up!

Were all looking forward to Dedi's return!

Cheers, Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home