Sunday, February 11, 2007

Clearing after the storm...

Wow...it sure got nice late this afternoon. Aubrey joined her friend Lara for some homework and fun (yeah right) and Brenna and I walked down to the lake where we were treated to real waves bashing the dock...we walked down the ramp...Brenna got soaked!

The real exciting news though is that I think I have figured out how to put a video together...I've put two up on www.timeeng.com but I think you can access them from here. The 1st (with Brenna's picture, is a 2006 recap). The 2nd is a few clips from a recent concert at the church of Saint Sulpice.....You should be able to play either video by clicking on the image. Let me know if this works!

Cheers, Dave

Click Image to play 2006 Recap


Click image to play concert excerpts...


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Señor Feeeesch!
Recontrabuenísimo!!!!!!!!!!!!
GGGGGG

1:23 PM  
Blogger DFisch said...

Gracias Mons. Anonimo GGGGGG!!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't think I've ever heard harp music in an orchestral arrangement before. What a cool view into your experiences en le vie Suisse!
Carrie

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,
Thanks for letting us get an interactive peek into Swiss life! Our little girls are beautiful young ladies and you and Diana just keep looking younger! It must be the air! Love to all, Ava

4:25 AM  
Blogger DFisch said...

Hello "Carol"...yes it was wild with the harp but quite nice. The feeling inside the church is also pretty special, especially with the live music...it's old enough to have many pagan characteristics in its architecture (ie. the circular shape..)

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there,
I tried to view the film but Dad's computer connection dial up is way to slow. I know I am missing out.
Dedi

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, very nice video and photos!
What a great experience for your family. Made me smile all the way through :-)
Rita

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home