Saturday, December 02, 2006

Nice Routine




Not a whole lot to write....So today its mostly a collection of random pictures .


It's gotten to a point where if we want to 'explore' we need to take some vacation! Dedi is continuing to work full time with the double commute to Geneva each day and the girls and I are putting in our full days here. But the Christmas season is upon us. Lausanne looks spectacular, lights are everwhere and some of the stores are open on Saturday past 5:00pm! This year we will pick out our first real Christmas tree. The plastic ones have served us well in the past but lack of storage space rules them out for now.




Today's highlight was Aubrey finding her iPOD within 15 minutes of having lost it! Now that's luck! In most neighborhoods, an iPOD on the sidewalk would disappear in seconds.


Another nice surprise was a care package from Ava with velcro straps! I promptly improved my bike map holder! Works great! Thanks AVA!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome Dave! Did Diana like the scarf that I had been working on for months...??
Ava

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bien sur, I love the scarf. I have been wearing it everyday. It is funny I never really wore scarves in the US, but here because I walk everywhere, I need the scarf to keep my head and throat warm.
We really enjoyed the care package. How did you know that we can't get Skittles and Jelly Bellys ?
And the piece de resistance, "Wicked".My favorite song is Defying Gravity.
Aubrey really liked the bear bookmark with her birthstone.
I am on my second weekend without masters work due, so I am starting to appreciate having the extra time.
Dave and the girls will be going to Florida on the 17th. I need to stay behind as my school does not let out until the 21st.
Even though I will miss Dave and the girls, it is fun to go through the Christmas season with the young children in my class.It is hard to shop for Christmas as we are limited by our knowledge of the area, as well as the fact that anything I buy , I have to carry home on a bus, and then walk a few blocks.
Perhaps now with more time, I will write more blogs.
Much love to you, Ava
Diana

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana, I am glad you all liked the little things that I sent...If you think of anything that you want (light weight) that I can send you from Texas, let me know! Love, Ava

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home