Friday, July 06, 2007

Wow, it has a windshield..!




After over 18 months of life without a car, we broke down and bought our neighbors BMW 330 Diesel sedan. It's a pretty nice car that's been maintained perfectly but I must say the most noticable change for me is that it has a windshield and windows that keep out the rain! I guess you appreciate the basics when you've gotten used to doing without.




I think this will open up a new dimension for our family travels. I'm sure we will still do the bus and train routine but for many day trips this will be quite nice.


ps. And of course, the trunk is just big enough to hold my bike!




Cheers, Dave

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice wheels for an old man. I miss having a car at the moment - mine was sandwiched between a few trucks on I-610 two weeks ago. So... my Mini Cooper is in the shop.

By the way, Dave, I'm getting on a plane in 12 hours to fly to Zurich. I'm going to be in Basel for the next two weeks. I should have email access while I'm there, so try me at ron_baughman@huntsman.com or carbonbiker@gmail.com. I hope we can catch up with one another.

9:43 PM  
Blogger DFisch said...

Cool...I'm just getting back from Zurich. I'll be in the US next week, back on Sunday. I'll figure out how to hook up. Cheers, Dave

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home