Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas in Florida




As Dedi slaved away at her last week of work, the girls and I flew to Fort Myers to visit 'Nana' and 'Kiki'. Special treat was Susu and her 3 boys! It was great to get together again. We also managed to get in a few days on the beach and a bit of good old US shopping.


Our flight back was nice though 3 passengers dropped cold and needed to be ressussitated. One fell in the aisle right next to my seat. The other two were in the row behind us.

Maybe it was Susu's broccolli and bean dip that I dug into... I hope not.


Anyway, all made it back safe and sound...my only goal right now is to stay awake another 30 minutes to have a prayer of sleeping thru the night!


Cheers, Dave

2 Comments:

Blogger QuantumMechanic said...

Ok, if no one else says it - I will - So, have you taken up the European no-deodorant habit? 3 people that close... Or maybe the chili had some effect?

hehehe...

..clark (massively jealous)

5:24 PM  
Blogger DFisch said...

Hadn't considered the deodorant factor...hmmmmm

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home