Sunday, June 25, 2006

Cold French Mud Bath

We've had a pretty full weekend...had friends over Saturday night...was quite cute when our youngest visitor decided to check out Tigger's view!














Sunday, Brenna and I joined two collegues from work and we biked for about 3 hours near Cernex, France...Right at the start Brenna had a close encounter with a mud hole ....
Being the caring, responsible father that I am, I quickly asked, "Are you ok?" Brenna answered, "Yes..? " and then I said..."Ok...don't move, let me get my camera!"






























Muddy and wet, she braved the whole ride...including nasty bug bites when some angry insect flew into the back of her t-shirt! All took a turn for the better when she got a chance to wash up in a natural waterfall! Pretty cool....






















Aubrey's off tomorrow for a week long Astronomy camp. We are going to miss her terribly! She, however, seems very excited and roaring to go! Please keep her in your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home