Sunday, July 15, 2007

Colorado travel

I'm just getting back from a business trip to Colorado. Instead of returning home on Friday, I pushed my return trip to Staturday. I headed down to Colorado Springs on Friday, visited Dedi's parents (they're doing pretty well) and enjoyed a nice Sushi dinner with Bob and Patty.

We then visited the Langes and Jeemai and I played a bit of piano. It was wonderfully depressing to sit at my old piano...

Wonderful to hear and feel it, but depressing knowing that I can't bring it with me!

Bob and I capped the night off with some intense handicapped ping-pong (he spots me many points to help make the games close) and we quickly forgot that one of us is really pushing 50 as we reverted to our old teen-age years!

Saturday I had a nice somewhat impromptu lunch with Dennis, Dinah, Irham, Jim A. and Michael P. It was nice catching up with them and I was happy to get the free time.

My flight back was okay...nothing wrong, just a completely full flight which translates to hot and stuffy air and long toilet lines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home