Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Catching up...

Can't believe how time is flying by. Just got back from a trip to California last week and am heading to Palm Springs on Saturday. Racking up the miles for sure but wrecking havoc with my sleep cycles. On the bright side, after years of deliberation have decided to buy yet another bike...this one a BikeFriday that folds up into a small suitcase. Now I have a set wheels to take with me when I travel. I pick it up next week!























On the family front, school has kicked into high gear and all girls are working hard! We did find time to head out to Annecy, France on Saturday. It's a beautiful resort town in the French alps, aptly called the little Venice of France! It was a full day trip. We drove down with our friend Cheryl. It was a cramped ride with the two dogs sharing the back seat, but I was driving so not such a big deal ...;-)

Here are some pictures!


Note Tigger and Telly hanging out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home